Someone has to Start

To register you must also email the Innkeeper at opi at oldephoenixinn.net for activation. I get to this pretty quick.
Then tell us about yourself in the Registration Book
Innkeeper
Site Admin

Someone has to Start

Post by Innkeeper » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:40 pm

I am the Innkeeper. My usual handle is Tesral. If you see a Tesral on the web, it's is 98% me.

I am an aging SF fan with too much time on his hands. I was born in 1958 along with the space age. I saw every lift-off, major event, and splash-down of the first age of Space Exploration as it was happening. I know where I was when Kennedy was killed, and when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon. I hope in my heart to live long enough to remember where I was when man sets foot on Mars.

My hobbies include folk music, including that thing called Filk. I have played AD&D and D&D in some form since 1976 (no not one session), and I am crazy over the work of Anne McCaffery, Robert Heinlein, EE 'Doc' Smith and Arthur C. Clarke, among other authors. I have also met two of the four, you guess which two. I am a lifetime Star Trek fan.

Much of my own work can be found at the parent site of this forum The Old Phoenix Inn
-- The Innkeeper