Pax Draconis

Role-playing discussion and such.
jayphailey

Re: Pax Draconis

Post by jayphailey » Sun May 30, 2021 8:37 pm

02:00 - Arkol, Skay, Tugan

The Arkol, Skay and Tuggan are different flavors of Lizard people. The Skay are more amphibious. The Tuggan are Orcish, large, brutal and tending towards violence.

All are descended from a common ancestor.

Lizard folk - I used these folks a lot in my fringeworthy set up. I was jamming off the image of them as an ancient race. In my mind they were all over the Terhmelern Commonwealth when things went south, so you wind up with populations of Lizard folks in various places.

In my mind the Lizard folk, and the Arkol, Skay and Tuggan are related but not the same. They had a common ancestor some time before the split between the three.

I have no idea what the condition and situation of the Arkol,Skay and Tuggan are in the PAx Draconis alt. Would have to roll some dice and see what it looked like.

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Sun May 30, 2021 8:48 pm

04:00 - Kynmar

The Kymnar are cat folks, not unlike the leomen but not as well through out. A dash of Kzinti in there.

Think human sized Cougar folks with a culture borrowed some from the Klingons
Last edited by jayphailey on Sun May 30, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Sun May 30, 2021 8:54 pm

05:00 - Blox

The Blox are blue elispoid bodies standing on top of eight legs They have numerous eyes and a large mouth filled with numerous teeth.

They are a very organized people - they love to help other folks get and stay organized. They tend to move into bureaucracies, improve and help enforce them.

If these guys are part of the Pax Draconis, they love to help manage the various organizations and make everything more orderly and predictable.

I can't for the life of me tell what they like to eat.

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Sun May 30, 2021 8:56 pm

07:00 - Frendle

A cross between a crustacean and an 8 armed reptile. They're good with math and electronics. They do not like outsiders. Frendle who leave their world to go explore and meet new people are considered insane.

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Sun May 30, 2021 8:59 pm

08:00 - Dabe

These guys look like 4 armed Sasquatches, except for 3 eyes and a flat face. They could almost be muppets.

They're very strong and durable, but they lack a lot of common sense and are prone to more risk taking than humans.

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Sun May 30, 2021 9:02 pm

10:00 - Grexian

The Grexians are smaller feline people with distinctly human looking feet and hands.

The known population is a surviving group from a previous collapse, they are not native to the world they were found on.

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Sun May 30, 2021 9:06 pm

11:00 - Whurr

The Whurrr look like furry 2 foot long cockroaches.

They're made out of bio-plastic, and their home ecology is based on this bioplastic. They are good bio-engineers of bio-plastic and have created many useful living items out of this bio-plastic.

They roll around on little plastic globe/foot/wheels.

Although their appearance is not great, they are very human in their outlook and psychology.