Innkeeper
Site Admin

Re: To the rescue!

Post by Innkeeper » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:32 pm

jayphailey wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:04 pm
Jay Six: "Well, okay then."
Coran: "When you come back to this station, it will not be here."

Jay Six: "That's a lot of things to be! Am I correct in assuming this Thuindacrulle planet is not in the same dimension as I am from?"
Coran: "No more than anyone else. And you are correct. Thindicarulle is not in the same universe as the station you came from. When I leave, I go to my place, and you will go to yours."

Roxa: "What other distinctions?"
Raphael: "Not merely up and down the timeline, but across it. Across is easier. the time line does not like to be moved down."

Spaat: "Yes. The Romulan people left Vulcan and founded Romulus, and then the Romulan Empire, a dominant power in known space. Naturally we were taken aback to find our enemies were actually our cousins."

T'aesla: "Over the intervening time, there has been a very small drift, With a detailed analysis of our DNA you used to be able to tell the difference between Romulans and Vulcans. In about two centuries, maybe three, I expect this difference to be undetectable. As of now, its muddied up quite a bit."

Tovan: "Where we come from, the Romulan Republic, the Federation and the Klingon Empire have been welded together pretty tightly. We're all commerades in arms. But in our current situation, there is still a strong seperation between the Romulan Empire and the Federation, and the Klingon and Romulan Empires. "
Long: "There is a lot of history to unpack here. And not all of it relevant?"

Jay-of-A, Kami, Bubba and Binky turn and look at the Bartender with a stunned "oh, shit" look.

Roydra: "I can sort of see it. Since you're here anyway."
Bartender: "Hey, I just work here."
-- The Innkeeper