Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

In character play
Innkeeper
Site Admin

Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by Innkeeper » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Nulle: "So what was your previous port of call?"
Lorie Long: "It's hard to express that way. We call it 7734.8426.3732.8193. Locally New York. I was surprised to see the Inn. Technically I am still there."

Jay of Aumanator stands up "Excuse me, Sir." to the Centaur

The Centaur would stop. Intense gray eyes. "Yes Jay?"
-- The Innkeeper

jayphailey

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by jayphailey » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:16 am

Okay. Will post reply when I get home tonight.

If I remember my effing thumbdrive.... Derp.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Innkeeper
Site Admin

Post by Innkeeper » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:46 pm

jayphailey wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:16 am
Okay. Will post reply when I get home tonight.

If I remember my effing thumbdrive.... Derp.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Still waiting on a reply.
-- The Innkeeper

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:00 am

I had a reply and then I lost it ARRG! Will re do tonight

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:01 am

Test picture post
Attachments
qRnZm.jpg
qRnZm.jpg (104.39 KiB) Viewed 18491 times

Innkeeper
Site Admin

Post by Innkeeper » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:29 am

jayphailey wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:01 am
Test picture post
We all live in a yellow subroutine, a yellow subroutine, a yellow subroutine.
-- The Innkeeper

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 am

Innkeeper wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:05 pm
Nulle: "So what was your previous port of call?"
Lorie Long: "It's hard to express that way. We call it 7734.8426.3732.8193. Locally New York. I was surprised to see the Inn. Technically I am still there."
Nulle: "I've been to New York. The natives seem very impressed with it. What is your story?"

Innkeeper
Site Admin

Post by Innkeeper » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 pm

jayphailey wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 am

Nulle: "I've been to New York. The natives seem very impressed with it. What is your story?"
Lorrie Long: "No matter the Universe they always are. We are inter-dimensional traders. Buy a technology one place, sell it some place else that has not thought of it first. Local agents a must. We cautiously explore. There are dangers out there. The Quadrupeds that just waked out? They found an antimatter universe. Not fun. I really can't explain much of what we do. Trade secrets you understand. Personally, I'm a granddaughter of the founder Lazarus Long."
-- The Innkeeper

jayphailey

Post by jayphailey » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:57 pm

-----------------------

Nulle, Noseg and Teifa
Innkeeper wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 pm
jayphailey wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 am

Lorrie Long: "No matter the Universe they always are. We are inter-dimensional traders. Buy a technology one place, sell it some place else that has not thought of it first. Local agents a must. We cautiously explore. There are dangers out there. The Quadrupeds that just waked out? They found an antimatter universe. Not fun. I really can't explain much of what we do. Trade secrets you understand. Personally, I'm a granddaughter of the founder Lazarus Long."
Nulle clearly has no idea who Lazarus Long is. He smiles "Ah. Well, I suppose if you're the granddaughter of the founder of a trade house, you must be pretty well off. But perhaps we have some technology that would be of interest to you?"

Nulle is clearly caught between trying to see if he can find a way to get rich and trying to see if he can find a way to get into her pants.

Teifa and Noseg, involved in Ale tasting and discussion slow down a little bit and listen. Nulle is about to get shot down harder than an attack shuttle facing a class XV Beam Array. They anticipate merriment.

-----------------

Innkeeper
Site Admin

Post by Innkeeper » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:09 pm

jayphailey wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:57 pm
Nulle clearly has no idea who Lazarus Long is. He smiles "Ah. Well, I suppose if you're the granddaughter of the founder of a trade house, you must be pretty well off. But perhaps we have some technology that would be of interest to you?"
LL: "Not as many as you might think. Gramps is a pretty firm meritocratist. You want it? You earn it. Don't earn it? You don't get it. As to buying things this is not a good place to do that kind of trade. Simply telling me about a tech is not enough. We need to do a deep dive into a given tech to buy it. You often need a given level of tech to use an item of tech. For instance, how useful would your comm link be if you had the only one?"

Nulle is clearly caught between trying to see if he can find a way to get rich and trying to see if he can find a way to get into her pants.

Teifa and Noseg, involved in Ale tasting and discussion slow down a little bit and listen. Nulle is about to get shot down harder than an attack shuttle facing a class XV Beam Array. They anticipate merriment.
He has not made that pitch yet.
-- The Innkeeper