Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

In character play
jayphailey
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by jayphailey » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:01 am

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa
Innkeeper wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:36 am
LL: "They seem real enough to me. If the back room staff is holograms they are the best I have ever encountered."
Nulle grins: "Well thanks for the tip. So what do YOU like to do here?"

-----------------------

User avatar
Innkeeper
Site Admin
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 am
Location: At the Bar
Contact:

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by Innkeeper » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:18 pm

jayphailey wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:01 am
Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Nulle grins: "Well thanks for the tip. So what do YOU like to do here?"
Long: "Decompress mostly. Good food, usually good company."
-- The Innkeeper

jayphailey
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by jayphailey » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 pm

Nulle: "Well, I try to be good company. What counts a good company for you?"

User avatar
Innkeeper
Site Admin
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 am
Location: At the Bar
Contact:

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by Innkeeper » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:36 am

jayphailey wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 pm
Nulle: "Well, I try to be good company. What counts a good company for you?"
LL: "A nice low pressure conversation. I don't consider this a good place for relationships. You will never see them again most likely. Sometimes a sad thing."
-- The Innkeeper

jayphailey
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by jayphailey » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Innkeeper wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:36 am
jayphailey wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 pm
Nulle: "Well, I try to be good company. What counts a good company for you?"
LL: "A nice low pressure conversation. I don't consider this a good place for relationships. You will never see them again most likely. Sometimes a sad thing."
Nulle: "A lot of languages have metaphors for things that can be difficult to tease apart. How do you feel about sexual encounters?"

User avatar
Innkeeper
Site Admin
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 am
Location: At the Bar
Contact:

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by Innkeeper » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:19 am

jayphailey wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:55 pm
Nulle: "A lot of languages have metaphors for things that can be difficult to tease apart. How do you feel about sexual encounters?"
LL: "With people I know well, I'm open to the idea. I have my lovers, a very few."
-- The Innkeeper

jayphailey
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by jayphailey » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:32 am

Innkeeper wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:19 am
jayphailey wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:55 pm
Nulle: "A lot of languages have metaphors for things that can be difficult to tease apart. How do you feel about sexual encounters?"
LL: "With people I know well, I'm open to the idea. I have my lovers, a very few."
Nulle: "Ahhh, Okay. Well, I'll stop wasting your time then."

OOC - there needs to be a "Yes" in there somewhere or the conversation dies. Or questions. I know you didn't mean Ms Long to be a "real" character as such. But the inn isn't much fun unless the characters in it are curious about each other.

User avatar
Innkeeper
Site Admin
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 am
Location: At the Bar
Contact:

Re: Nulle, Noseg and Teifa

Post by Innkeeper » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:12 pm

jayphailey wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:32 am
Nulle: "Ahhh, Okay. Well, I'll stop wasting your time then."
Laura Long: "If you were wasting my time, I would have stopped talking long ago. You seem related to the group at the booth. Do you know each other? Going on your accouterments you are engaged in a conflict."

"Warp drives, United Federation of Planets. Do you have 180kg telepathic Antelopes?"
-- The Innkeeper

Post Reply